Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The ballad of empathy (2004)

The screams, oh, the screams,
I hear them everywhere,
they come from the world,
from every place they call to me
using all the names
the infinite languages
have given me.
They cry and invoke,
abandoned in pain,
choking in suffering:
they hope for consolation.

My heart bleeds
and every drop
goes down to them
to alleviate the wounds,
to bring light
to their souls.

I see war, disease, hate,
jealousy, violence, indifference...
I have been there!
I tried to teach them!
I struggled and strove,
I died to show them
that love is the answer!
The one they all overlook
and keep on searching...



Ballata dell'empatia (2004)

Le grida, ah, le grida,
le sento dappertutto,
arrivano dal mondo,
da ogni luogo mi chiamano
con tutti i nomi
che le lingue infinite
mi hanno dedicato.
Piangono ed invocano
abbandonati nel dolore,
soffocati dalla sofferenza:
sperano consolazione.

Il mio cuore sanguina
ed ogni goccia
scende a loro, che amo,
per alleviare le ferite,
per portare la luce
nelle loro anime.

Vedo guerra, malattia, odio,
gelosia, violenza, indifferenza...
Io sono stato li'!
Ho cercato d'insegnare!
Ho provato, ho tentato,
sono morto per mostrare loro
che l'amore e' la risposta!
Quella che tutti trascurano
e si ostinano a cercare avanti...



Balada empatije (2004)

Krikovi, ah ti krikovi,
čujem ih posvuda,
dolaze iz svijeta,
odosvuda zovu me
svim imenima
koje su mi beskonačni jezici
dodijelili.
Plaču i prizivaju,
prepušteni boli,
preplavljeni patnjom:
nadaju se utjesi.

Moje srce krvari
i svaka kap
spušta se k njima
kako bi im vidala rane,
donosila svjetlo
u njihove duše.

Vidim rat, bolest, mržnju,
ljubomoru, nasilje, ravnodušnost...
Bio sam tamo!
Pokušao sam ih učiti!
Probao sam, trudio se,
umro da bih dokazao kako
ljubav je odgovor!
Onaj kojeg svi zanemaruju
i nastavljaju tražiti...

No comments:

Post a Comment