Sunday, January 29, 2017

My funeral (2005)

I suppose myself
in a coffin.
There's no sense in crying:
I'm not among the people.
Soon I'll be with the earth
and the animals and roots
will take me with them.

Thus I will travel
from stem to stem,
from leaf to leaf.
The oaks
will welcome me
and under the grey clouds
I'll whisper to the wind.

I'll be far from fear,
wise among the wise,
a sigh suspended in a whiff.
The rain will cry with me,
the sun will love me
and the mother will comfort me.



Il mio funerale (2005)

Suppongo me stessa
in una bara.
Non ha senso piangere:
non sono tra la gente,
tra poco saro' con la terra
e gli animali e le radici
mi porteranno con se'.

Cosi' viaggero'
di stelo in stelo,
di foglia in foglia.
Le querce
mi accoglieranno
e sotto le nuvole grigie
sussurrero' al vento.

Saro' lontana dalla paura,
saggia tra i saggi,
un sospiro sospeso in un soffio.
La pioggia piangera' con me
e avro' l'amore del sole,
il conforto della madre.



Moj pogreb

Zamišljam sebe
u lijesu.
Nema smisla plakati:
nisam među ljudima.
Uskoro ću biti sa zemljom
a životinje i korijenje
odnijet će me sa sobom.

Tako ću putovati
iz stabljike u stabljiku,
iz lista u list.
Hrastovi će me primiti
i pod sivim oblacima
šaputati ću vjetru.

Bit ću daleko od straha,
mudra među mudrima,
uzdah uhvaćen u zapuhu.
Kiša će sa mnom plakati,
dobivati ću ljubav sunca
i utjehu majke.

No comments:

Post a Comment